- Pius XII: Hated or Revered by the Third Reich? An interview with historian Pier Luigi Guiducci about his new book on the war-time pope. Alberto Carosa. The Catholic World Report June 20, 2013.
- Kevin Madigan’s Offenses Against History, by William Doino Jr. (a rebuttal of Kevin Madigan's article, "How the Catholic Church Sheltered Nazi War Criminals" Commentary December 2011).
- Pius XII and the Distorting Ellipsis Ronald J. Rychlak and William Doino, Jr. First Things "On The Square" September 15, 2010.
- Pius XII and the Holocaust: A Reader. Published by the Catholic League.
- A Question of Judgment: Pius XII & the Jews, by Dr. Joseph L. Lichten - former director of the International Affairs Department for the Anti-Defamation League of B'nai B'rith, in response to the play The Deputy by Rolf Hochhuth.
- Is now the time to beatify and canonize Pope Pius XII?, by John Allen, Jr. National Catholic Reporter June 8, 2007.
- The Good Samaritan: Jewish Praise For Pope Pius XII. Inside the Vatican, p. 72-77. Oct. 2000.
- The Record of Pius XII's Opposition to Hitler. Inside the Vatican. Oct. 1999.
- How Pius XII Protected Jews, by Jimmy Akin. (Catholic Answers)
- The Myth in Light of the Archives: The Recurring Accusations against Pius XII, by Pierre Blet, S.J.
- The Righteous Heroes of the Holocaust - address given by Lisa Palmieri-Billig, liaison of the American-Jewish Committee to the Holy See, and Rome correspondent for the Jerusalem Post, on the occasion of the presentation of the Italian translation of Martin Gilbert's book, "The Righteous: The Unsung Heroes of the Holocaust." January 24, 2007.
- British Historian Defends Pius XII - Sir Martin Gilbert's "I Giusti, gli eroi sconosciuti dell’Olocausto" documents the action of the Church and Pope Pius XII in rescuing Jews from Nazi persecution. January 29, 2007.
- A Son of the Church of Pius XII Breaks the Silence on His Sanctity, by Sandro Magister. www.Chiesa. January 27, 2005.
- When Rome's Religious Houses Saved Jews. Interview With Historian Sister Grazia Loparco. Zenit.org. January 21, 2005.
- The End of the Pius Wars, by Joseph Bottum. First Things 142 (April 2004): 18-25.
- Pius XII and the Jews: The War Years, as reported by the New York Times, by Stephen M. DiGiovanni, H.E.D. Catholic Social Scientist Review Vol. VI, 2001.
- "Most Of Rome's Jews Were Saved From Hitler's 'Final Solution'" L'Osservatore Romano (Vatican, January 24, 2001). Translation of an interview that Mr. Nikolaus Kunkel, a witness to Pius XII’s actions to save Roman Jews during the Second World War, gave to the German Catholic News Agency (KNA) on November 7, 2000.
- Pius XII as Scapegoat, by Michael Novak. First Things 105 (August/September 2000): 20-22.
- "800,000 Saved by Pius XII's `Silence'", by Donald DeMarco. Catholic Register May 18, 1998. - The 1963 play, "The Deputy" by Rolf Hochhuth, which presents Pope Pius XII’s silence during the holocaust as criminal, inhuman and cowardly, almost certainly generated the largest controversy in the history of drama.
Pius XII and the Jews: Greatness dishonored, by Stephen Boyle. Homiletic & Pastoral Review, April 1999. pp. 26-32.
Response to Accusations Against Pius XII: Myth vs. Historical Fact, by Father Pierre Blet, S.J. L'Osservatore Romano, April 29, 1998. pp. 16-19.
- Blaming the wartime pope, by Kenneth L. Woodward. Newsweek, March 30, 1998.
- Pope Pius XII and the Jews, by Sr. Margherita Marchione, Ph.D. Crisis Magazine, 15, no. 1 (January 1997): 20-23.
Sister Margherita Marchione
- Pius XII's Massive Crusade [Part I]; Part II. Interview With Sister Margherita Marchione. Zenit News Service Oct. 6/8, 2006.
- Pope Pius XII, by Margherita Marchione. Homiletic & Pastoral Review, July 2001.
- Pope Pius XII: He Was Indeed “Just Among the Nations”, by Sr. Margherita Marchione. CatholicExchange June 15, 2006.
Rabbi David Dalin
- Rabbi Says Pius XII Deserves "Righteous" Title Interview with Rabbi David Dalin. Zenit News Service. January 17, 2006.
- The Righteous Pope, by David G. Dalin. Traces April 2001.
- Pius XII and the Jews", by Rabbi David D. Dalin. Weekly Standard vol. 6 no. 23 (February 26, 2001).
- Scholar Ronald Rychlak Defends Wartime Pope Zenit News Service. January 11, 2006.
- Postwar Catholics, Jewish Children, and a Rush to Judgment, by Ronald J. Rychlak. BeliefNet.com. January 19, 2005.
- "Goldhagen v. Pius XII", by Ronald J. Rychlak. First Things 124 (June/July 2002): 37-54.